Thanks to those people

Ang ganda ng homily ni father noong sunday about sa pasasalamat sa mga biyaya at pagsubok sa buhay...
Ang saya tapos may nabasa pa ko passage kanina sa email ko.,,

share ko sa inyo mga kablog





Thanks to those who hated me:
you made me a stronger person.

Thanks to those who loved me:
you made my heart grow fonder

Thanks to those who envied me:
you made my self-esteem grow stronger

Thanks to those who care me:
you made me feel important

Thanks to those who entered my life:
you made me who i am today

Thanks to those who left:
you show me thats nothing last forever

Thanks to those who stayed:
you shows me that true meaning of
Love & Friendship

Comments

  1. @jag... oo nga eh.. kaya naisip ko iblog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharin,
    dumalaw lang sayo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama always look at the positive side of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. was here pareng Axl! hmmm.. di pa ba kita nafollow? and add na rin kita sa links ko po.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rons.. saan naman.. kaw nga laking leverage sakin eh...
    @DR... welcome
    @glen,,, apir :D
    @bino... thanks..
    @benh... thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. if there is one thing that counts at the end of the day---it's how you see things. whether positively or negatively---it's called mindset.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tnx...sa mga pagkuha mo sa amin ng mga picture ah...sa uulitin ah...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts