THE MIRIAM DEFENSOR-SANTIAGO SCHOOL OF THOUGHT BALLOONS


Here are the some unforgettable lines of the best lawmaker in the Philippine, Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago.


1. I eat death threats for breakfast.

2. No, I don’t want to watch these clowns. I die a thousand deaths every time a corrupt politician appears.

3. Anong tawag ‘pag nagtapon ka ng basura sa dagat? Sagot: Pollution. Ano naman ang tawag kapag tinapon mo sa dagat ang mga pulitikong kurakot? Sagot: Solution.

4. I will not spend my adult life answering obviously false charges. But I will exert every effort to resist the charge that I lack sex appeal.


5. They should be chopped into a thousand pieces and fed to the sharks in Manila Bay. But it is problematic whether the sharks will eat them, out of a sense of professional courtesy!

6. Entering politics is a fate worse than death.

7. My ambition is more modest. I desire only to be known as the Demi Moore of Philippine politics.


8. I do not subscribe to the school of thought that I am leading the presidential polls because of my beautiful legs.

9. The chances of me quiting are like the chances of a snowball in hell.

10. I have only entertainment value in Philippine politics.

11. I do not have any strong desire to remain in government. When my task is done, I shall be happy to leave and enhance my love life with my husband.


12. This is goodbye. I shall not importune you any longer. I shall fade into the night like Batman.

Written : Jerome Papa Lucas
Photos; https://www.facebook.com/senmiriam

Comments

Popular Posts