The Miscommunication


Habang ako’y busy sa pag-aayos ng aking munting bookshelf  ay may biglang nalaglag mula sa pinakaitaas nito at ng aking tignan ang libro ang nakalagay  “Communication is the most important in all aspect of relationship” at may nakabook sa isang page ito at ng aking basahin ito medyo natawa ko ng kaunti...
I want to share what I read.
******************************************************************

This pic credit to the owner

Dear Husband,

I’m writing you this letter to tell you that I’m leaving you for good. I’ve been a good woman to you for seven years and I have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you had quit your job today and that was the last straw. Last week, you came home and didn’t notice that I had gotten my hair and nails done, cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new negligee. You came home and ate in two minutes, and when straight to sleep after watching the game. You don’t tell me you love me anymore, you don’t care about me or anything Either you’re cheating or you don’t love me anymore, whatever the case is,  I am gone.

P.S. If you’re trying to find me, don’t. Your BROTHER and I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!

Your EX-Wife


Dear Ex-Wife,

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It’s true that you and I have been married for seven years, although a good woman is a far cry from what you’ve been. I watch sports so much to try to drown out your constant nagging. Too bad that doesn’t work. I did notice when you cut off all of your hair last week, the first thing that came to my mind was “You look just like a man!”  MY mother raised me to not say anything if you can’t say anything nice. When you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY BROTHER, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago. I went to sleep on you when you had on the new negligee because the price tag was still on it. I prayed that it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning and your negligee was $49.99. After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out. So when I discovered that I had hit the lotto for ten million dollars, I quit my job and bought us to tickets to Jamaica. But when i got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason I guess. I hope you have the filling life you always wanted. My lawyer said with your letter that you wrote, you won’t get a dime from me. So take care.
P.S. I don’t know if I ever told you this but Carl, my brother was born Carla. I hope that’s not a problem.

Signed Rich As Hell and Free.

**************************************************************************

Ang may kaunting tuwa at lungkot akong nadama sa aking nabasa pero sabi nila di ba, everything happen for a reason, kaya you should not just jump into conclusion, kaya ikaw wag na wag kang basta-basta tumahimik man lang sa mga bagay-bagay kung alam mo na dapat mo itong sabihin sa kanya sabihin mo. Ika nga di sa lahat ng bagay applicable ang silent treatment.
XOXO


Comments

  1. hahahah, sayangs ang kadatungan... well, shit happens. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan ang nakakainis minsan.. Tama yung sinabi mo masyadong nagJa-jump into a conclusion even there's no enough proof.. hay.. Buti nga dun sa babae.

    Swerte nung guy! Rich as hell bwahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Natawa na na-sad ako dun sa dalawang letter. :( If only those two people sat down and talked, hindi sana nauwi sa ganoong hiwalayan.

    Napakahalaga talaga ng komunikasyon. No wonder naimbento ang lahat ng forms of communication, mula sa snail mail hanggang sa hi-tech na skype, para makonekta ang mga tao. Pero, wala pa ring makakapagsubstitute sa face-to-face communication. Kaya hanggang may pagkakataon tayo, doon tayo sa face-to-face communication :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesson learned: Think before you act :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaah! sad...broken marriage..yah very true..pag walang communication talagang nakakasira ng relasyon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. “Communication is the most important in all aspect of relationship” --tama!!pag mahina ang communication skill.di healthy ang relationship at marupok.make or break factor yan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one! Sa simpleng salita, "Bute nga sayo!" LOL. Die bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow hahha tama ka dun axl hehe haha natawa ako dun nice axl :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts