Bonding with my friends

Aug. 05, 2010

I’m so happy even if our pre-nup pictorial with my friends was postponed due to heavy rains. Because of that we have time bonding with each other. After my out in the office I go ahead to the meeting place and there they are waiting for me at SM Southmall. They are already eating at Joey Pepperoni and the pizza taste good at a cost of P500. We’ve talked a lot of thing about the wedding and finalize the questionnaires for the video. And since our pre-nup pictorial is rescheduled we just buy a mouse for Louie Marie and some photo shoots inside the mall. Oh!we buy Ice Scramble(pinoy style) (A yummy sweet and cold treat from crushed ice mixed with skim milk, sugar, chocolate syrup and some flavoring.), I really miss this one cause I think the last time I have eaten this is in grade school. Amazing that a stall inside the mall is selling this one!

here the some clips..



 so yummy food :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts